Cloud Solutions & Services
Call us for cloud computing, consulting, and storage.
Scale Your Business with Cloud Solutions
As your business grows, it’s important to implement the right technology solutions that can keep up with your needs. When you continue to use outdated applications, you not only spend additional time and money to maintain them, you also expose your systems to cybersecurity risks. Migrating to a cloud infrastructure with the help of our cloud solutions and services in Galveston will allow your business to continue growing in a secure and adaptable environment.
Migrate to the Cloud with Teckin Solutions
Teckin Solution offers full service IT and data management for Galveston businesses. Our cloud computing and cyber security solutions give business owners peace of mind, knowing that their IT needs are safely managed by a team of experts. Contact us today to see how we can help your business grow with our cloud solutions and services in Galveston.
Cloud Services for Every Need
Teckin Solutions offers a variety of cloud solutions and services to support your Galveston business. Our IT experts will discuss your needs during an initial consultation to determine which solution is best suited for your business. Some of our solutions include:
- Moving to a hosted server—Our hosted servers provide reliable and secure connections for your IT infrastructure at an affordable price. Servers can be customized to your needs, and you’ll no longer have to worry about purchasing costly hardware.
- VoIP phone service—Voice over Internet Protocol offers a superior phone experience over a traditional system. With a VoIP system in the cloud, you can rely on improved uptime and fewer dropped calls and interruptions.
- Transition to the cloud—When migrating your applications to the cloud, it’s best to work with an IT team who can navigate this difficult process. We’ll help you determine whether a public, private, or hybrid cloud is best, and we’ll map out the order of migration to ensure a seamless transition.
- Desktop as a service—A virtual desktop gives users the flexibility to access your company’s data and applications from any device. This service also offers the convenience of scalability, which allows you to quickly add or remove desktops as needed.
- Microsoft Azure—Our team can implement the Microsoft Azure platform, which delivers powerful cloud capabilities at an affordable price. We’ll handle all the details from identity management to backup and disaster recovery processes.
We Are Here To Help!